The following list are items needed at South Tulsa Community House in 2016.
- Two tall upright freezers for cold storage of food (new or used)
- Letter sized 4 drawer file cabinet (not hanging files) (new or used)
- Two-shelf wooden book case (new or used)
- Folding chair carrier (new or used)
- Thirteen new computers for computer center
Contact Gerri Inman at 918-742-5597 or at email@example.com if you have any of these items to donate.
Turkey dinners will be available for distribution on November 25th. The Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma will be here handing out dinners for those neighbors who have picked up a ticket from the South Tulsa Community House beforehand. You may pick up tickets beginning November 16th from 9 am until 1 pm. Soup and a hot drink will also be available on the 25th.
The Computer Center at STCH is open Monday through Friday from 9 am until 1 pm. One on one assistance with help for resumes, on-line job applications and computer questions are available in the computer center on Tuesday and Friday from 10 am until noon.