- Welcome Hosts to assist clients when they first arrive for services
- Food Pantry Helpers to help pack and stock the pantry
- Volunteer to assist residents in job search and resume preparation
- Bright Futures Planning Committee – help plan and implement our annual fundraiser
- Four-shelf wooden bookcase (new or gently used)
- Plastic grocery bags in good condition
- Prescription pill bottles with labels removed
- Shampoo & soap (full size or travel size)
- Shelf-stable milk
- Protein sources such as peanut butter, canned chicken or tuna, etc.
- Pencils & Pens
- Plastic Ziploc storage bags: sandwich, quart, and a gallon
- Baby wipes
For more information, contact Amy York 918.742.5597, ext. 102 or email email@example.com.
We are a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit corporation. We will gladly issue a tax receipt for your records.