Make A Difference
Join the STCH team and help us make a difference in the lives of your Riverwood neighbors. No matter your skills and talents, we have plenty of volunteer opportunities suited to be the right fit for you!
Food Pantry Team
Volunteers with the food pantry team handle packing food, stocking the shelves, preparing hygiene bags, and more for all of our Riverwood neighbors that are in need.
Greeting & Reception Team
Our greeting and reception team helps all our visitors & Riverwood family feel welcome by assisting with the sign-in log, answer questions, help take food to our neighbor’s cars, and more!
Computer Lab Team
The computer lab team helps by monitoring our computer lab, assisting visitors with internet searches, drafting resumes, filling out job applications, and any other technical support required.
Fulfill Our Wish List & Donations
- Four-shelf wooden bookcases (new or gently used)
- Plastic grocery bags in good condition
- Prescription pill bottles with labels removed
- Shampoo & soap (full size or travel size)
- Shelf-stable milk
- Protein sources such as peanut butter, canned chicken or tuna, etc.
- Pencils & Pens
- Plastic Ziploc storage bags: sandwich, quart, and a gallon
- Baby wipes
Your donations assist STCH to “Help a Little, Empower a Lot”.
If you’d like to arrange a tour of our facility to see how you can help, please call.